Friday, March 9, 2007

Project COMPLETE!


The Family Website is done, other than adding pictures of Tom, Bill and Darlene. I also want a good picture of Spam and Al (hint hint.) Al, Mom, Steve, and Shannon, all have their new Blogs to play with, along with new Picture Albums. I will be in charge of posting "news" on the Family web site "Welcome" page. The latest news is shown on the right side of the main page. I will also post any news articles and pictures anyone needs help with on the Blogs until you get this new Blog business all figured out. Believe me, you will get the hang of it as it is really easy, honest!

I hope everyone likes their new Family site and the individual Blogs and Photo Albums. What a great way for us to share. I am stoked! I can't wait to see your new posts and pictures. Shannon, you are doing great! I see you are having fun uploading pictures and playing with your new Blog. Well that is what they are for! For you to enjoy and share with your family, friends.... the world!

Ciao,

xoxo's

Boop

No comments: